alpinestars leather jacket care ALPINESTARS Motorcycle Textile clothing Waterproof jackets , Alpinestars calama drystar 4in1 waterproof jacket textile clothing jackets motorcycle white/grey/blue,alpinestars tech 3,alpinestars gp pro gloves fake,100% Satisfaction Guarantee alpinestars shoes new york,recognized brands
designed and constructed to improve comfort and reduce the effects of fatigue and stress on long distance road trips, the calama jacket features alpinestars’ waterproof and breathable drystar® membrane, plus a full thermal liner to offer year-round riding versatility. with customizable features to improve fit and riding profile this technical jacket is an essential part of any tour rider’s wardrobe.
constructed for versatility
- technical, multi-material construction with a highly abrasion and tear resistant poly-fabric main shell and multi-panel mesh lining.
- rip-stop reinforcement in key impact areas on the shoulders and arms for durability and abrasion resistance.
- removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable drystar® full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance.
- long sleeve thermal liner (130g on body, 100g on sleeves) can be fully removed and has zipper connection for easy identification with integrated stretch comfort edge. thermal liner is ‘sonic quilted’ for improved insulation performance and reduced material bulk.
- unique multi-layer sleeve construction: allows rider to remove outer shell sleeve but keep in place a reinforced mesh lining incorporating elbow and shoulder protectors for improved protection during hot weather riding. mesh sleeve lining with protectors can also be removed. sleeve cuffs include velcro® closure and ykk zips.
protection and riding performance
- removable bio-armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- chest and back pad compartments with pe padding (alpinestars bionic chest pads and back armor available as accessory upgrade).
- anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporate velcro® volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, fine-tune adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
- featuring jet ventilation system (jvs): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with large rear air exhaust window on back for cooling performance on long rides.
- right-hand sleeve incorporates reflective arm band which can be easily stored away in a zipped pocket.
- four external front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets and two large cargo pockets, one of which is removable with a transparent window to be a convenient document holder.
- external large rear utility pocket, which is removable to become a convenient carry bag.
- internal pockets are waterproof and zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features velcro® closure and attachment loop allowing collar to be securely attached while open.
- fine-tuned fit afforded by d-ring waist adjustment.
- extended profile lower back for riding comfort for extra protection.
- reflective detailing on front and back improves rider visibility.
- two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell and on drystar membrane) for attachment to alpinestars riding pants.
- premium ykk zips used throughout.
additional product information